In order to advance your membership from Associate Member to Member, you need to:
- Submit new supporting materials in the form below. Eligible applicants have had a production performed in front of a paying audience OR a script published by a recognizable/known publishing/licensing house. Please submit a program, poster, a review link or a link to the published work. A clear photo of the published work is acceptable.
- Once submitted, it will take 24-48 hours to review your submission.
- Pay the difference in membership dues for your new level of membership. The amount depends on how much time you have left on your current membership as an Associate.
- If approved, a payment link will be sent to you.
- If you recently paid your dues as an Associate: 12 Months ($40), 11 Months ($36), 10 Months ($33), 9 Months ($30), 8 Months ($26), 7 Months ($23), 6 Months ($20), 5 Months ($16), 4 Months ($13), 3 Months ($10), 2 Months ($6), 1 Month ($3)
- If you are up for renewal as an Associate and wish to renew at the Member level: $130