- Seven issues per year: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, November/December, plus a special edition Season In Review issue in June.
- Circulation of 8,000 and growing: including playwrights, lyricists and composers, theater professionals, and colleges & universities.
- International distribution: all 50 states plus Canada, England, and 19 other countries.
- Each issue begins shipping 15 days ahead of the cover date.
- Each issue will be archived as an interactive PDF in the Members Only section of the Guild’s website. All ads will be hyperlinked to the website of the advertiser’s choosing.
- Available on stands at Drama Book Shop in New York, Trident Booksellers in Boston, and Samuel French Theatre and Film Bookshop in Los Angeles. More select bookstores coming soon!
All current Guild members receive one free 40-word classified ad in The Dramatist every year.
Current Guild members also receive 50% off any display ad to promote their self-produced show or self-published book, provided the book is a script, anthology of scripts, or about the business and/or craft of theatre writing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.