We wish you and yours a joyful, healthy season, no matter what you celebrate at this time of the year. May 2022 be a year of hope, creativity, and new beginnings.
Please be advised that the Guild Offices will be closed from December 24, 2021 - January 3, 2022. We look forward to continuing to support and serve our members in the new year.
- If you're working on a show that has had to cancel performances due to the Delta or Omicron variants, please let us know by filling out this form.
- If you are a prospective member and wish to join, you may do so but membership cards, membership verification letters and final application approvals will not be processed until January 3, 2022 or after.
- If you need to speak to someone in Business Affairs, or have an unsigned contract that you would like to get reviewed, please feel free to contact our Business Affairs department via our BA Help Desk. Please note that we won't be able to respond to you until after January 3, 2022 because our office will be closed.
- If you need to download a model contract or best practices, you can download these items for free, directly from our website. You simply have to be signed in to your DG Member Account.
- Help us help you! Please take moment to fill out our Authors Coalition Survey here.
- If you need financial assistance, our friends at The Dramatists Guild Foundation are offering emergency grants that provide financial support for theatre writers, especially for those who are seeking assistance due to COVID-19 related theatrical shutdowns. Apply for a grant here. You do not need to be a Dramatists Guild member in order to apply.
- If you are looking for financial support related to housing costs, you can apply for DGF housing assistance here. You do NOT need to be a Dramatists Guild member in order to apply.
- The holidays can often feel stressful, and the added uncertainty of the Omicron variant is only exacerbating the difficulties this season. If you are struggling and need mental health support, you can reach out to The Actors Fund's licensed clinicians here.