We wish you and yours a joyful, healthy season, no matter what you celebrate at this time of the year. Here's hoping that 2023 will be a year of creativity and fulfillment!
Please be advised that the Guild Offices will be closed from December 24, 2022 - January 3, 2023. We look forward to continuing to support and serve our members in the new year.
- If you need to speak to someone in Business Affairs, or have an unsigned contract that you would like to get reviewed, please feel free to contact our Business Affairs department via our BA Career Help Desk. Please note that we won't be able to respond to you until after January 3, 2023 because our office will be closed for the holidays.
- If you need to download a model contract or best practices, you can download these items for free -- directly from our website. You simply have to be signed in to your DG Member Account.
- Help us help you! Please take moment to fill out our Authors Coalition Survey here.
- If you are a prospective member and wish to join, you may do so but membership cards, membership verification letters and final application approvals will not be processed until January 3, 2023 or after.
- If you need financial assistance, our friends at The Dramatists Guild Foundation are offering emergency grants, DGF housing assistance, and bridge grants that provide financial support for theatre writers. Apply for a grant here. You do NOT need to be a Dramatists Guild member in order to apply.
- The holidays can often feel stressful; if you are struggling and need mental health support, you can reach out to The Entertainment Community Fund's licensed clinicians here.