Hello! I am an actor/director/playwright/poet/podcaster from Southern Maine. I entered into the world of theatre a bit later in life than most, at the age of 39. Ten years later, I'm so proud to look back at all I've been able to accomplish during that time:
- Acting in 25+ fully-staged productions
- Acting in many smaller projects and staged readings
- Directing two main-stage productions (Rabbit Hole and Time Stands Still)
- Directing a handful of smaller projects
- Writing 25+ short (ten minute) plays
- Writing my first full-length play, Inside Man, released in Nov 2021!
- Winning "Best Play" three times at The Crowbait Club Monthly Theatre Deathmatch in Portland, Maine (Weekend at Herbie's, Mummy and Me, Transference, and Pinkie & Sheila)
- Winning the "Audience Favorite Award" at Ten Bucks Theatre's 2018 24-hour New Play Festival (WingTips)
- Having two plays selected for production at play festivals (Sunshine and Moonbeam and Quality Assurance)
- Having my play Mummy and Me read by two professional Broadway actors (Nic Ryan and Todd Buonopane) on the podcast At the Table
I have joined Dramatists Guild so that I can begin to take my plays to whatever "the next level" may be.
You can view much of my work on New Play Exchange.