MembershipBecome a DG Affiliate
The Guild is the only organization dedicated to protecting and promoting the rights and interests of those who write for the theatre — composers, librettists, lyricists, and playwrights. Founded almost a century ago by a small group of Broadway playwrights, the Guild has since grown into an organization of national recognition.
As a Dramatists Guild Affiliate, you’ll be agreeing to work with the respective Regional Representative in your area to provide space for two DG events per year, and you’ll join the Playwrights Welcome program.
As a Dramatists Guild Affiliate, you have access to the following:
- Access to the Subscribers Only section of our website.
- Priority booking for all DG events nationwide.
- Discounted rates for the biannual DG National Conference.
- Free access to our online Resource Directory and Submissions Calendar.
- A free Business Subscription.
Your Free Business Subscription ($400 value) includes:
- Limited access to the Guild’s Executive Director of Business Affairs for general questions related to theatrical standards and practices for playwrights, and for questions about Guild contracts and articles.
- A subscription to The Dramatist
- Discounts on advertising in The Dramatist.
- A listing in our Newsletter.
- Eligibility for inclusion in our Resource directory (subject to the DG’s inclusion criteria).
- Invites to select DG seminars, panels, and programs around the country.
- The right to purchase Guild contracts and business articles.
- Inclusion on the mailing list for select Business Affairs updates.