|Description: ||The play begins just after a man and woman finishing having cybersex in an online chat room. Though she's never seen his face or heard his voice, Olive is quite taken with her virtual lover and would like a relationship with him. Neal is just in it for the cybersex. But something about her keeps him chatting long after he usually logs off.
• Cedar Lane Stage, Bethesda, MD (2006)
• Source Theatre Festival, Washington, DC (2005)
• Samuel French Off-Off Broadway Festival of Plays. NYC (2005)
• City Theater Company, Wilmington, DE (2004)
• Theatre Three, Port Jefferson, NY (2004)
• Madcap Players, Washington, DC (2004)